On DAY TWO (the next day) we build on these foundations and go on line to focus on the scope of the Department’s OHS Management System.
This program in Day 2 is designed to answer your questions, to enable discussion, share experiences and thoroughly explore and familiarise you with the overall locations and content of the OHSMS.
This day provides many insights and problem- solving opportunities as we consider together how we are going to progress and what help we will need. We will focus on:-
* Using the Calendar to plan and keep track
* Using the Risk Registers
* Reviewing your current situation
* Identifying the range of inspection and specific hazard control tools and processes.
* Suggesting and discussing practical ways of increasing staff participation
* Mentoring your OHS Committee and a strategic team to close the gaps
* Planning Scheduling and Reporting on Activities and outcomes
* Allocating sufficient time and basic budget requirements
* Assisting you establish a sensible and comprehensive record keeping system
* Suggesting Effective Priorities and timescales,
Participants are invited to bring their own laptops or tablets.